The Secret of Satera Prime The Secret of Satera Prime

This is really cool! Sounds like a few of us ventured out of our comfort zones in this round. How did you do the robot voice? I must know!

Good luck to both you and Peter; this is gonna be a close one.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot Jake for your kind words - glad you enjoyed it! I used and layered 2 vocoders from NI´s Razor for Reaktor 5 to create the robo sounds and had lots of fun fooling around with them ;)

Robotic greetings,

your Cybord of trust

Sunset Highwave Sunset Highwave

Woah yeah! Sounds like a rematch between Van Damme and Bolo Yeung. I really like Chris's track too, so I can't pick a favorite in this battle. Good luck to the both of you.

Deceived by Demise Deceived by Demise

Wowza! In just the past couple of years I've been hearing a massive evolution in your writing and production style, and I think this track even further solidifies how much you absolutely own at the hybrid/orchestral/cinematic soundscape. I first listened as a standalone piece and was already impressed, then I listened in context with the images and synopsis provided for the contest and was blown away. There's an epic story conveyed throughout the highs and lows, as your sense of tension and release seamlessly weaves through the mixture of orchestra and sound design, creating a vivid image of a future world ravaged by nature. Each section of the piece plays a role in your world-building, and compliment each other like two lovers discovering their amazing chemistry. Your production quality is MASSIVE, and honestly I wish I could get my tunes to sound as huge as yours. Much love and respect.

Troisnyx Yells Troisnyx Yells

I agree on this one. in what universe does ironic boobage and borderline-rioting ever work as a testament towards progress? maybe they should consider more respectable tactics to convey their message.

Troisnyx responds:

It's like one of my friends keeps asking with regards to them and people who are doing it wrong: "what colour is the sky for them?"

But that's the sad thing: radical feminists associate 'feminism' with going beyond the respectable, saying that things which are respectable are too cliche and degrading of them. Femen thinks that way too. : ( It's just... What's the shame in being gracious and loving?

That having been said, I have to give kudos to Archbishop Leonard: he was silent through it all, when he could've broken out in anger -- and he sat down and prayed for the rioters' forgiveness.